The school building, which had its bricks first laid in 1926, has been in need of brick repair. In Spring 2014, under the Department of Education’s Division of School Facilities authority, a sidewalk shed was erected as a temporary overhead safety structure for pedestrians. The sidewalk shed has scaffolding above it, which is used by workers for masonry, parapets and windows replacement.
At the same time, interior lighting fixtures will be upgraded and IP surveillance cameras installed for better security.
Page last updated July 12, 2015